SEO & Content Manager
£35,000-£43,000 + 7% Bonus
Walsall | Hybrid model (1 day per week office based)
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting a leading Utilities business to recruit a new SEO & Content Manager onto their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to spear head the SEO & Content strategy for this FTSE 250 business with a huge customer base and wide reach.
This role will drive the development and delivery of the organic performance strategy. This creates a huge opportunity for the successful candidate; to work for a leading business yet still encouraged to pursue and entrepreneurial mindset.
This business has excellent company values and promises an autonomous, collaborative and supportive environment for their employees to thrive.
- Develop the organic performance strategy
- Drive customers through to the website
- Liaise with a range of business areas to create content strategies
- Project lead a team of copywriters to develop content
- Understand customer search behaviour and utilise data to improve content and overall site performance
- Develop the SEO strategy for the business
- Develop content briefs for the content hub
- Ensure blogs and on-site content is fully optimised
- Regular reporting to test the keywords, ranking, organic traffic etc. and use data to create change where required
- Utilities agency partner relationships to meet business targets for SEO
- Experience within SEO for organic traffic websites (in house or agency)
- Excellent reporting and analytics skills
- Good understanding of technical SEO
- Experience with CMS systems
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered for this role, please contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'