SEO Account Manager
Up to £30,000
Do you have agency side experience and a strong understanding of SEO? I have the perfect job for you!
Excited to be supporting a brilliant Full Service Marketing Agency based in the heart of Birmingham. They work with some of the UK's leading and most recognised brands such as MG, West Midlands Safari Park, Marston's, The Co-Op, Harley Davidson, Butlins & many more.
As an SEO Manager you will work across multiple brands to deliver impact, lead positive change, and implement new ideas for the clients. I am looking for problem-solvers and game-changers, people that embrace feedback, develop themselves and the team around them and who strive for excellence. You will play a role in guiding forward a well-established and fast-growing agency, with the opportunity to take on more responsibility as your experience progresses.
The SEO Account Manager will work alongside SEO specialists across technical, content, PR and account management. You will work with key clients working closely with our PPC and Social team to bring it all together.
They have also just moved into new offices that provide amazing benefits!
- Beer and prosecco pumps (free every afternoon!)
- Foosball/pool table/games/arcade style games
- On-site barista all morning (yep, that does mean free coffees, people!)
- Various workshops, such as candle-making, yoga, and cocktail nights!
- 2+ years SEO experience, preferably with some agency experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Expert SEO knowledge.
- A proactive approach.
- Excellent written skills.