24 days ago
Senior UX researcher
Hybrid Work Pattern
A real disruptor in the B2B SaaS industry is looking for an experienced Senior UX researcher to join their experienced and developed team and take a lead on the hand on User Research gathering and planning.
This role will require you to set up and run all testing elements of their process whilst managing and mentoring the more junior members of the team.
- set up User testing procedure across a range of digital platforms and software.
- managing the road map for testing of the platform.
- Liaise with key Stakeholders across the company to feedback information around the data from research
- mentor and manage the more junior members of the role
- be an advocate for all things accessibility and usability across the business and represent the User from a data point of view in all internal meetings.
- previous experience in a User Researcher role and looking for the next step in your career.
- Ability to act autonomously and manage the function independently whilst also feeding into the head of UX.
- great communication skills and ability to convey ideas across a group of senior managers.
- ability to work well in a team and to challenge ideas you disagree with in a constructive way.
If you would like to find out some more information about this role please get in touch or apply today! i would love to talk with you!