£75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior UX manager
£75,000 - £90,000
Here at Gleeson we have partnered with a leading resource management software company who are currently looking for someone to lead their User Experience and Research team as they go through an exciting period of growth and scale up. You will be working to incorporate next level functionality into on their cutting-edge cloud based resource management platform that is currently used by over 140 million worldwide, by finding real world solutions to problem statements presented by users.
You will be leading both the UX design and Research teams, as well as working closely with the internal Development team, to bring intelligent design solutions to their platform by organising the resources of the teams as well as the creative and strategic direction of all things UX related and working.
Working closely with the Product, Commercial, and Delivery teams you will convert problem statements into real life issues and organise an effective, user-centric, response feeding into a more user-friendly product.
- Working closely with the UX design and research teams to design intuitive and functional user experiences.
- Strategic input into the prioritisation of product related resources.
- Direct liaison with key stakeholders on specific requirements and product presentations.
- Facilitate discussions with internal and externals stakeholders to and capture user stories and functional/non-functional requirements for product features
- Managing all design-based workload, budgeting and tooling of the whole design team and sign off stages of the design process.
- Mentoring and guiding the direction of the product and design team to enhance their understanding and capabilities.
- Communicate and liaise with internal and external development teams to deliver designs into production software.
- Provide proactive and creative ideas for product features.
- A Proven record of creating intelligent solutions to complex design-based problems.
- A portfolio of your previous work the demonstrates your high-level design skill.
- Previous experience of leading and managing the strategic output of a UX design and research team.
- An online portfolio showing clear examples of your high standards of work at all levels from wire-frames to high-fidelity prototypes
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience of designing and writing in HTML and CSS compliant to AA accessible standards
- Experience building UI Design Libraries.
This role comes with a competitive benefits package which can be made available upon request, as well as an annual performance-based bonus at the end of the year.
If this role sounds like something, you are interested or you would just like more information on the role then apply now or get in touch via email!