Are you a savvy Senior UX designer with a passion for creating beautiful, innovative solutions for important, impactful problems? Do you want to grow your career in a global team of passionate design professionals?
In this role, you will apply and grow your experience design and research skills as you help my client craft digital UX solutions for their customers. You will work closely with a team of talented UX designers, along with stakeholders from Product Management, Software Engineering, Software Architecture, Content Development, and digital, to create compelling customer experiences.
The client is looking for a candidate who will relish the opportunity to jump into a fast-paced highly visible work stream that drives significant impact within the business.
- Support the definition of the strategic direction of projects and features from a customer experience perspective.
- Maintain active contact with customers and prepare assets that you will use when you participate in customer research and data analysis.
- Integrate business goals, market needs, design opportunities alongside technical constraints into desirable product designs.
- Design and evaluate alternative solutions to choose the best approach.
- Deliver design documentation for use by a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that concrete benefits of customer-centred design are measured, documented and communicated.
- Participate in design review sessions with other user experience designers, give and receive constructive feedback that will help you develop your design abilities
- Several years relevant commercial UX experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Current portfolio of commercial UX project work
Please click the APPLY button or contact Rich Maltby on