£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + + 20% Bonus
2 months ago
Senior UX Designer
London - 2 days a week
£55,000 - £65,000 + 20% Bonus
Are you a talented Midweight or Senior UX Designer with proven experience working in a creative environment? I have the perfect job for you!
Currently supporting a brilliant insight-led design agency who use a human centered approach to reimagine, design and bring to life services for Global brands. As a Senior UX Designer you'll use UX research techniques to uncover human needs and behaviours, to inform the development of smart, inspired, human-centered solutions. You will need to be able to see the big picture, working with stakeholders to understand the broader business strategy that informs the solution. You are expected to have a firm grasp of how content, brand, and design work together to create an optimal user experience. You will also support & mentor the junior team members.
- Typically a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction, Design, or a related field is useful, with a Masters preferred; however exceptional candidates may instead have experience that serves as an equivalent
- 6+ years of research experience for a UX, Design or Digital organisation
- A strong understanding and demonstration of user-centered and design principles, and planning, leading and managing research projects
- Strong business development experience, from developing new client relationships through to account management
- Demonstrable experience of applying research within a large organisation, tackling complex projects that may involve numerous simultaneous stakeholders and delivering at a solutions-driven level
- Experience with industry standard design and research tools (e.g. Axure, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq Mockups, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)