GRG Executive Search are currently looking for an experienced Senior Technical Project Manager to join a Birmingham based market leader with a large UK presence. This role will be fully remote and is a permanent opportunity, however there will be some travel required to Birmingham a few times a month.
The successful candidate must have hands on experience of managing multiple projects including Infrastructure, Security Risk and system migration/roll outs.
- Ability to articulate risks and manage expectations accordingly
- Responsible for managing deliverables across multiple technical projects at any one time
- Track and report on project status
- Risk assessment of projects and collating work effort for any out of scope projects
- Balancing internal stakeholder inputs against the scope
- Prioritise tasks for other teams based on project delivery
- Be the first point of contact for assessing project inputs or delays
- Collaborate with other teams and establish continuous improvement initiatives
- Financial management: tracking budgets and managing financial processes where and when required
- Experienced Project Manager with proven ability to prioritise work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
- Strong awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organisations
- Ability to handle, manage and communicate complex work and interdependencies
- Well versed in communicating risk management and mitigation measures
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working closely with project, operations, technical and delivery teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certified Prince 2 or similar qualification
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.