£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 10% bonus + 25 days hols + bens
3 months ago
Senior Tax Analyst - Bracknell
Salary Guide: £60,000 - £65,000 + 10% bonus + 25 days holiday + pension + health care
Hybrid working (1-2 days per week in the office - very flexible)
We are currently seeking a talented, ambitious, proactive Senior Tax Analyst for our client, who have received year on year growth in the last few years and now are seeking a talented Senior Tax Analyst for their growing Shared Service Centre in Bracknell. Ideally you will be Qualified CTA or ACA, with demonstrable recent experience of performing a similar role, but now ready for a new move. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading, International IT client, when you will be able to add value to the team, and grow and develop your career further.
In this role, you will be working very closely with the wider finance team, as well as working closely with the indirect and direct tax team across the globe, so ideally you will have recent experience of working in an International organisation.
Your duties will be exceptionally varied and will include:
- Tax accounting duties, and internal reporting (quarterly tax accounting reconciliations, quarterly and annual tax computation for US reporting)
- Support the wider business with VAT and Corporation Tax Audits across EMEA
- Assist in tax planning
- Preparation and review of the Statutory Financial Statements and Corporate Tax Returns
- Ad-hoc project work (systems, process reviews etc)
Ideal profile as the Senior Tax Analyst
- Qualified CTA, or ACA
- Demonstrable Tax experience, gained from working within the UK, ideally within a global corporate business
- Ideally intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V look ups) and possibly MS Access
- SAP or Oracle experience (full training will be given)
This is am exceptional opportunity to work with a market-leading, team spirited organisation, where you can receive an annual bonus, great career opportunities and a very supportive, friendly finance team to work with and be supported by. Please contact me for a full job spec and further information.