Senior Tableau BI Analyst
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior BI Data Analyst - Tableau
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a leading financial services organisation who are looking for a Senior Tableau BI Analyst to join their team.
As Senior Tableau BI Analyst, you will play a key part in serving both internal customers and external Third party customers, through the provision of accurate, consistent and timely business reporting and dashboards. You will develop and maintain Tableau reporting and analytical processes required to underpin and support key business activities.
What You Need To Do
- Develop and maintain high quality visualisation dashboards and reports using Tableau / Tableau Prep to provide insights and support key business decision making.
- Generate and improve reporting and analysis based on customer led requirements using suitable analysis and delivery techniques.
- Coach and mentor other team members in Tableau best practice as we establish visualisation capability
- Manage content promotion and certification to agreed bank standards
- Be a key point of contact for the business in relation to Reporting and Analysis requests providing both hands on support and consultancy services across the business.
- Gather customer requirements, developing and implementing the most efficient and effective solution with the tools and data available.
- Represent CDO at project meetings, aligning project requests with practical BI solutions
- Provide Data analysis and extracts to support complex business queries and ad hoc requests
What You Need To Know And Show
- Extensive experience with visualisation tools and reporting applications (Tableau/Tableau Prep/SQL/SAS)
- Advanced understanding of working with complex enterprise data sets, translated and presented into meaningful stories
- Strong knowledge of Report development lifecycle, from requirements gathering through to implementation and delivery on an ongoing basis
- Ability to understand how business products and processes translate into data models and structures
- Highly numerate, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
- Effective communication skills - ability to communicate effectively with business stakeholders, e.g. able to translate complex / technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
Please apply asap if interested - GleeIT
Tableau BI Analyst