This is an opportunity to join a highly successful, UK listed sustainable solutions business with worldwide reach. Employing nearly 40,000 people and operating in over 25 countries they provide customers with strategic support unrivalled in their market space.
From head offices in London they now wish to fulfil a lead finance systems role supporting the Group Finance team. This role will be responsible for the continuous improvement of a new financial planning system (IBM TM1) and to provide technical support as well as managing change requests from the business. The role will have overall responsibility for change delivery through managing future development, testing and transition into production.
To be considered for this role you will have demonstrable experience in administering EPM/Financial systems (ideally IBM TM1 planning analytics & Hyperion HFM for consolidation - although client is realistic)
The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Lead the change delivery of continuous improvement of the system and processes in conjunction with external consultants where appropriate, including the development, testing and transition into production environments.
- Ensure that all key stakeholders are informed and engaged throughout the change management cycle. Manage user change requests, acquiring estimates of workload and cost whilst consulting with product owners on priorities.
- Own and manager the relationship with external consultants to ensure the continuous development of the FP&A system, including interfaces with other source systems.
- Create and maintain appropriate design and build documentation including applicable change management processes (for example master data changes).
- Manage and resolve first line support issues or issues that cannot be resolved by the service desk, raising support tickets with the technology software provider as required.
- Challenge current processes where appropriate to identify and implement new ways of working to improve efficiency, robustness and usefulness of system support procedures, and champion sharing of best practice across the business.
- Develop a strong understanding of the design, build and development skills required to ensure continuous improvement of the system in conjunction with external consultants.
- Develop an understanding of the Group's Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) consolidation system and assist with its administration.
This is a pivotal role, joining a small focused team responsible for the group wide adoption and admin of the systems. As such it is highly visible giving opportunity to really enhance career opportunities.
3 days a week in London (Paddington) 2 working from home
£50k base salary
Pension with good top up
25 days holiday