Senior Structural Engineer
Fully Remote Working
Up to £50k
I am looking for a Senior Structural Engineer on a remote basis to work for a leading international business with large project experience within Steel and Concrete.
The company specialises in a variety of sectors including Heavy Civil, Commercial, residential, water and wastewater projects across the Civil & Structural discipline.
The suitable Senior Structural Engineer:
- Candidates with 3+ years experience
- Preferably chartered (not compulsory)
- Analysis and Design of Steel Structures to BS5950 and EC3
- Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures to BS8110 and EC2
- Masonry Design to BS5628 and EC6
- Analysis and Design of Timber to BS5268 and EC5
- Review of CAD drawings for tender and construction
- Software skills in a number of the following: AutoCAD, Revizto, Master Series, TEDDs
- Previous experience of heavy steel structures/industrial experience would be highly beneficial.
- Experience of heavy concrete structures including water tight concrete design would be advantageous
Benefits for Senior Structural Engineer
- Option of Fully Remote Working
- Paid overtime of time and a half
- Pension scheme contribution
- 32 days holiday + increase with long service
- Health care benefits
- Death in service salary x4
- Up to £50k dependant on experience