I am currently working on an exciting role based in Derby with a national engineering consultancy as they look to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer into their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join a business that are progressing and working on delivering high quality and exciting projects across the region.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project management of multidisciplinary engineering design team
- Taking leadership in your stride with the training of junior staff
- Undertaking detailed design work in all materials
- Checking and approval of design calculations and drawings
- Writing engineering reports and calculation packs
- Attendance at client and site meetings
- Client Key Account Manager
- Always comply with the company's Health & Safety standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities will correspond with your experience.
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
- You will be accredited BEng in Civil Engineering or a Similar Membership of a professional body such as IStructE or MICE which is preferable.
- You will have excellent numeracy skills, general mathematics skills are essential in this position.
- You will have used Revit, AutoCAD, TEDDS, Tekla Structures
- You will hold good organisation, communication and presentation skills, these are essential.
Interested in this vacancy?
Click the link to apply to this vacancy or alternatively send your CV to myself via email; and I will be in touch within 48 hours of your application.