Up to £50000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Are you an experienced Strategist with either hands on, or a passion for Gaming/Entertainment? I would love to hear from you!
Currently recruiting for a London Based Creative Agency who work with an array of global, extremely well-known Gaming clients. As a Senior Strategist, you will be responsible for defining strategic direction across a variety of digital channels, researching & analysing current gaming trends, supporting on new business pitches & line managing junior team members.
So, if you're an experienced Strategist with the curiosity to unearth fan-insights and the skills to translate them into brilliant brand, campaign and social strategies - Get in touch!!
- 3 to 5 years in a midweight or senior strategy position
- Experience of the entertainment market, particularly gaming
- Campaign planning & community/social strategy a must
- Planning & measuring owned, earned & paid media
- Leading projects, fostering strong client trust & pushing for creative bravery
- Managing & mentoring Junior or Midweight team members