A fantastic social media role working for a leading retailer based in the West Midlands. My client is undergoing a sustained period of growth and is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to champion the brand through social media driven content.
The Senior Social Media Manager, a newly created role, will define, shape and lead the social channel; a key channel within the overall marketing mix.
The Senior Social Media Manager role will encompass:
- Define and own the overall social media strategy - in many instances building from the ground up.
- Manage the social media budget: ensuring the strategy is in line with wider marketing goals and business objectives.
- Championing the brand across all (relevant) social channels
- Work with the marketing and creative teams to plan and deliver the creative strategy
- The briefing and management of campaign assets and creative - alongside campaign reporting, testing and analysis
The ideal candidate for this Senior Social Media Manager will possess the following skills/expertise:
- An extensive background within social media and content
- A track record of defining and delivering social strategy with examples of success
- A blend of creative and commercial skills
- A passion for marketing, a desire to innovate and a keenness to find the next big idea
- Team and stakeholder management experience
- A desire to continuously improve
Highly competitive package.
West Midlands based with some flexibility.