Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to appointment a Senior Settlements Analyst for our client based in Stoke on Trent.
This role will be available on a 6-9 month contract and ideally you will actively be studying towards your CIMA/ACCA.
Duties to include:-
- Take responsibility for running of the monthly settlement reports and the proactive investigation and resolution of issues.
- Validate the monthly revenues and investigate large variances to forecast.
- Process invoices including validation of amount, gain authorisation and maintain invoice and credit logs.
- At half year and year end you will take responsibility for the investigation of negative charges.
- Provide adhoc support to the Operations and Sales team through the management accountants.
- Continuously review the settlements process to identify potential improvements and where appropriate put them in place.
- Accurate and timely payment of invoices
- Provide a level of certainty over wholesale charges and gross margin per customer
- Provide development support to the Settlements Analyst
This role will be starting as soon as possible and you will be available on a short notice period.
Salary of £24-£26k plus excellent benefits for the right candidate.