Senior Service Desk Engineer
Shirley (West Midlands) Hybrid (3 days WFH)
£33,000 - £40,000
Gleeson Recruitment are working on an exciting opportunity alongside a well established & expanding business based in Shirley. We're searching for a Senior Service Desk Engineer who can deliver high quality national technical support services whilst acting as the technical escalation point for any incidents raised by the Point of Contact team.
This role requires you to provide both remote and on-site technical support to associates and help develop and mentor the point of contact engineers.
Essential skills needed:
- Experience working in an ITIL environment at a 2nd line role
- Working knowledge of VMWare / Hyper V
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- DHCP / DNS
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Windows Desktop/Server OS
- Ability to multi-task.
- Firewall Configuration
- WiFi Configuration
- Sharepoint Administration
- A good understanding of networking.
- Familiar with ServiceNow platform
- Basic understanding of Powershell
- Watchguard firewall and Unifi Wireless experience
- Able to drive and have access to a vehicle
Full job specification available upon application.
If interested, please apply below!