Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Coventry in search of a Senior Risk Analyst. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the West Midlands region. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded accountant/analyst to join their business to support across a variety of functions. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Senior Risk Analyst you will report into the head of the team and is responsible for the following:
- Support the Senior Risk Manager in providing 2nd line oversight and challenge to Finance, Treasury, Product teams , the CFO, Products and Strategy in respect of their management of Prudential risk.
- Analysis of Society policy, risk methodology and associated regulation as part of detailed thematic risk reviews.
- Second line oversight and challenge of the annual 1st line production of material for the ILAAP, ICAAP, RRP.
- Ad hoc production of papers for Executive and Board consumption and where appropriate for the regulator in respect of Prudential risks.
- Take comprehensive technical minutes at Asset Liability Committee (ALCO.)
The ideal candidate for this Senior Risk Analyst role would ideally be a qualified accountant with industry and business partnering experience:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Experience within new projects.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Ideally studied accountancy at university level.
What's On Offer?
- Salary of £45,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!