£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you passionate about recruitment and creating an outstanding candidate experience? Do you have an eye for talent? Do you have experience of working in a high-volume recruitment environment?
As an inclusive, forward thinking business, my client takes pride in their approach to resourcing across the business and are looking for a highly competent and motivated Senior Resourcing Officer to join their team based in Hereford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter who is confident in building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders with the ability to identify and implement effective resourcing solutions. The Resourcing Officer will provide insight to the business on recruitment metrics and industry trends, utilising this information to support brand attraction, drive continuous process improvement, optimise spend and support effective decision making and future resource planning.
Your key responsibilities as Senior Resourcing Officer will include:
- Support the hiring manager with the recruitment process providing an effective candidate experience.
- Establish a detailed understanding of the headcount establishment via the HR & Operations team
- Ensure the most cost effective and efficient utilisation of the recruitment budget.
- Ensure compliance aligned with company standards to maintain consistent candidate experience.
- Support the on-boarding process, including eligibility to work, contract requests, induction planning and delivery where applicable.
- Ensuring direct recruitment is the primary object utilising all recruitment media and tools, with support from agencies partners on PSL where this increases the delivery of quality candidates
- Conduct initial screening and telephone interviewing, conduct face to face interviewing with the hiring manager and provide feedback/offers to candidates
- Conduct all initial functional skills test for potential new recruits
- Review, prepare and maintain recruitment relating communications to support consistency and employer brand
- Responsible for updating and distributing resourcing trackers as required
- Build talent pools for frequent vacancies to develop internal succession and talent development
- Ensure all processes are maintained
- Make recommendations on the use of new recruitment and selection strategies
- Previous experience in high volume recruitment
- Previous recruitment experience in professional services - desirable
- Confident communication and negotiation skills
- Time management skills
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Motivated and driven
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft packages word/excel/PowerPoint
- Flexible approach