Coventry, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonus
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a Financial Services organisation in Coventry to recruit a Senior Regulatory Reporting Manager. The role will be to provide senior expertise, leadership, and oversight in the preparation of the regulatory returns which are submitted to regulators on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. This role will be seen as a senior position and expected to interact with the leadership team.
The business is one of the most respected employers in Coventry and have many long serving team members due to their approach to work life balance, progression, and flexibility. They have a large finance team which can offer a variety of progression routes and an environment where the leadership team are supportive and always open to suggestions to improve.
This is a unique opportunity to lead on all financial, liquidity, capital, and retail specific reporting, manage a small team, support the wider business with any regulatory updates and be seen as the go to person on all subject matters and support the transformation of the regulatory reporting function including the implementation of new reporting software, procedures, and governance.
The Senior Regulatory Reporting Manager responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and managing the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly financial regulatory reporting to the BoE, EBA FCA and PRA to high standards and tight deadlines.
- Providing guidance to team members where clarification is required
- Planning and managing team resources to ensure deadlines are not jeopardised and risk is minimised
- Completing Senior Manager reviews of the returns ensuring review evidence is maintained and all queries are resolved prior to submission.
- Completing regular reviews of guidance interpretation documentation to ensure reporting is accurate and new developments are identified and applied to existing reporting.
- Identifying new regulatory developments ensuring requirements are captured in a timely manner enabling any data gaps to be identified and closed.
The right person for The Senior Regulatory Reporting Manager will have a wealth of financial services experience and specific regulatory reporting experience with the ambition to lead a team. Experience designing and implementing efficient processes with robust controls to improve current processes will be an advantage and an ACA or ACCA qualification.
Package on offer includes
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Hybrid working 2/3 split
- Flexi hours