Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Senior Recruiter
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid/ Flexible working)
Salary: up to £35,000 plus benefits
Hours: Full time 38 hours p/w Permanent Position
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working in partnership with a Birmingham based organisation to find a Senior Recruiter to join their established team. This is a great opportunity to join a well-known business and play a pivotal role in ensuring the best talent is attracted to the company.
Reporting directly into the Head of Resourcing, you will be helping to build and a sustainable talent pipeline and talent pool, providing efficient and timely support to the hiring managers, and delivering on their recruitment requirements.
Your role will involve:
- Designing and delivering processes that engage candidates and fulfil the resourcing requirements.
- Delivering a full end-to-end recruitment service, which will include, advertising, conducting interviews, screening and selection, and helping to manage the on-boarding experience.
- Helping to manage high volume recruitment campaigns, along with resourcing for senior level roles.
- Attending recruitment events to promote the employer brand and attract talent.
- Managing the talent pool and keeping candidates up to date.
- Head hunting activity for current vacancies throughout the business.
- Using various sourcing channels to find candidates including LinkedIn and Job Boards.
Ideally you will have:
- A proven-track record in an internal recruitment position.
- Experience working in a fast-paced recruitment environment.
- The ability to communicate confidently at all levels, with strong influencing skills.
- Be able to work flexibly around the needs of the business.
- Proven success in designing and delivering recruitment processes.
- A solution focused approach to recruitment.
If you would like to find out more, please apply now!