Are you an experienced Senior Purchase Ledger Administrator? Would you like to work for a reputable, professional and solution focused business? If so, then please read on.
This role is paying up to £30,000 per annum for the right candidate, and would suit an experienced Accounts Assistant / Senior Purchase Ledger Administrator with a customer focused attitude, the ability to solve complex queries and deliver to tight deadlines.
Based near Solihull, you will be joining growing and developing professional finance team, reporting directly into the Finance Manager. The office environment is upbeat and supportive.
- Full ownership of end to end accounts payable
- Reconciliations / invoice posting and cash allocation
- Intercompany billing
- Monthly Reconciliations including investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Updating reports and spreadsheets for management
- Process improvement
Is this role right for you?
You will have 5+ years purchase ledger experience in a high volume and customer focused business.
This is a great opportunity for you to join as a Senior Purchase Ledger Administrator. If you enjoy working in a small team, often on your own initiative and have excellent excel skills this could be right for you.
- Salary up to £30k per annum
- Fantastic Pension
- Near Solihull
- Free onsite parking
- Open plan offices with kitchen facilities
- Study Support for the right candidate
If this sounds like you, submit your c c cvorcall me on 012175299404.