GRG Executive Search have been appointed by an International Retailer to find a first-class Senior Project Manager who will be responsible to drive the end-to-end delivery of their Programme and Projects.
Reporting into the Head of Delivery you will lead a dedicated delivery team ensuring that projects are delivered to cost, quality and schedule. You will also work with third party developers and will be involved of all aspects of a multitude of projects from end to end, in the UK and Internationally.
- Create, own and manage the critical paths/project plans for all commercial change.
- Ensure wider business stakeholders have full understanding of the scope and requirements.
- Lead and manage the project team for the duration of all projects and programmes.
- Manage the projects day to day and highlight opportunities for process improvement.
- Advise all stakeholders of commercial plans and manages ad hoc workload that may be requested.
- Provide governance and regular updates on plan and project progress and escalation where required.
- Pro-actively problem solve project risks and issues by engaging with cross functional stakeholders.
- Challenge stakeholders where appropriate to ensure quality of thinking and great commercial results.
- Map activity and identify gaps between current and future state business processes.
- Broad understanding of retail specifically ecommerce.
- Knowledge of digital technologies and architectures.
- Experience of using Project Management methodologies (Agile and Waterfall).
- Ability to influence across functions and levels.
- Infrastructure and dev ops knowledge is desirable.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building.
- Strong problem-solving, planning and organisational skills
This role is a permanent opportunity, the company is currently operating a flexible working pattern where working from home is encouraged, but all candidates must be willing to travel to their Head Office in Leicestershire as and when required.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.