Senior Project Manager - Hybrid (2/3 days per month) Staffordshire - £60,000 - £70,000
Gleeson are working alongside a well established, National client who are looking for an experienced, cohesive Senior Project Manager to join their team on a full time basis overseeing a business transformation change agenda.
As there is currently no PMO function, the successful candidate will have experience managing a portfolio of projects and teams with a holistic view of having an arm over these functions and bringing them all together.
Although it is not imperative for the successful candidate to have had direct experience with technology projects, this is desirable furthermore, the essential attributes are for the SPM to have credible structure and governance skills.
Skills & Experience
- Effective project management experience with proven track record of successful implementation and delivery
- Ability to work at various different levels within a business
- Detailed understanding and rigor related to the governance of projects
- Working knowledge of business change methodology and the variables of correct change management
- Confidence in building strong relationships/networks, internally and externally as well as effective communication with stakeholder management in a collaborative style of working and well-developed influencing skills
- Proactive, commercial and pragmatic outlook with a solution-based approach
- Ability to work on multiple areas of business change at the same time
- Practical and hands-on approach
- Comfortable working in a situation where they do not have all the answers
If you believe you could be a good fit, apply below!