£80000 - £85000 per annum
about 1 month ago
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a Global Consulting Business to find a first-class Programme Manager to lead a key strategic part of their company portfolio. This role will support a variety of internal stakeholders, to further strengthen and develop account relationships. The role is for a period of 12 months and is fully remote.
You will report into the Delivery Lead and manage the end-to-end programme and ensure there is a seamless transition of services into the Digital Platform and lead on internal projects and programmes, specifically within application development.
- Lead the delivery of the programmes and always ensure budgets and timelines are managed.
- Create and maintain key project documentation such as PIDs, Project Plans and RAIDs.
- Engage with key stakeholders both internal and external, working to a strategic communication plan.
- Track progress against planned deliverables using ePMO.
- Resource management across the project team.
- Management of risks, issues and change controls.
- Ensure that the programmes land successfully, in terms of technology, processes and supporting to embed cultural change where needed.
- Ensure all deliverables adhere to good practice and are of an appropriate quality.
- Experience in working with established methodologies and project lifecycles within an IT Digital Transformation Programme.
- Client focused, with strong communication skills, relationship management and organisational skills.
- Proven examples of the successful delivery of E2E projects and programmes.
- Project Management Qualification i.e. PRINCE2.
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management administration systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to create effective project documentation such as PIDs and specs.
- Broad knowledge across multiple technology areas.
- Experience and evidence where you have proactively driven development and implementation of efficiency improvements.
- Experience working successfully in fast paced environments.