Birmingham, West Midlands
£450 - £550 per day
3 months ago
I have an urgent requirement for a Senior Programme Manager to support the West Midlands Growth Company for initially a 3 month period 3 days a week. The primary responsibility of the position, is to support the wider business, establishing the PMO maturity and assist in the development of a business wide centre of excellence, creating the narrative and strategy.
This role would best suit a seasoned Programme Manager, who can operate effectively with the wider team, under minimal supervisor- PM qualification is essential.
Please only apply if you are available for an immediate start.
- Creating the opportunity triage process across the business (viable/non-viable opportunities against strategic objectives)
- Supporting the business into the delivery stage of the programme from FBC with works stream leads, and assist with programme delivery
- Evolving the documentation for governance and assurance
- Creating the forward look plan for programme board
- Working across partners and funders developing relationships
- Leading on processes and continuous improvement planning
- Creating and implementing MI deliverables
To apply for the Senior Programme Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.