Senior Programme Manager
£65000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + car, bonus
about 1 year ago
Are you a Project Manager or Programme Manager who wants to work for a highly successful, secure and expanding global luxury retail business?
We are working with a hugely successful retail organisation who have recently embarked on an ambitious global growth plan. Opening new stores across Europe this organisation has experienced record growth as the luxury market shows no sign of slowing down.
As Programme Manager you have the opportunity to take the lead on new store opening projects both in the UK and across Europe with exciting new concepts and more traditional stores to be delivered.
Based from anywhere between London and the North of the UK (the central corridor of the UK) the Programme Manager will join a stable and established property team working closely with operations and senior stakeholders to ensure the projects are delivered on time, within budget and on brief.
The role will require a committed and tenacious approach to managing a project and getting the best from the supply chain.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Have substantial construction/ fitout project management experience in high-end retail, leisure or hospitality
- Good understanding of the legislation affecting retail projects (H&S, Fire Precautions Act, CDM…)
- Demonstrate that you excel working to strict timescales and within budget
- Be able to demonstrate strong strategic, analytic and budgetary management skills
- Highly competent with cross-functional working and communication
- Dynamic and adaptable to change
- Professional with attention to detail
- Be a skilled influencer and leader
On offer to the successful candidate is the opportunity to join an expansive and highly successful retail organisation. You will receive an attractive salary and benefits package that will include a car and bonus scheme. You will have the opportunity develop as our client's business grows. Get in touch now to register your interest!