GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a Birmingham based Global IT Services Organisation to find a first-class Programme Manager to lead a key strategic part of their company portfolio. This role will support a variety of internal and external stakeholders, to further strengthen and develop account relationships.
You will report into the IT Director and will hold accountability for the Programme and Project lifecycles to deliver sustainable business and customer outcomes, while ensuring all governance, risk, finances and resources are managed effectively across a range of delivery areas.
- Lead the delivery of the programmes and always ensure budgets and timelines are managed.
- Create and maintain key project documentation such as PIDs, Project Plans and RAIDs.
- Engage with key stakeholders both internal and external, working to a strategic communication plan.
- Track progress against planned deliverables.
- Resource management across the project team.
- Management of risks, issues and change controls.
- Ensure that the programmes land successfully, in terms of technology, processes and supporting to embed cultural change where needed.
- Ensure all deliverables adhere to good practice and are of an appropriate quality.
- Experience in working with established methodologies and project lifecycles within an IT Digital Transformation Programme.
- Client focused, with strong communication skills, relationship management and organisational skills.
- Proven examples of the successful delivery of E2E projects and programmes £3mil+
- Project Management Qualification i.e. PRINCE2.
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management administration systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to create effective project documentation such as PIDs and specs.
- Broad knowledge across multiple technology areas.
- Experience and evidence where you have proactively driven development and implementation of efficiency improvements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up to board level.
- Experience working successfully in fast paced environments.
Please note the company are currently working remotely but will be looking to start a hybrid working pattern from September, so candidates must be willing to work from their Head Office based in North Birmingham 1-2 days per week.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.