£80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a FTSE 250 business with a strong presence in both the UK and internationally, is looking to recruit a Senior Product Manager.
My client is a leading financial services organisation with hugely exciting global expansion plans. The leadership team of my client is extremely ambitious and has a clear strategy to continue to grow the existing highly successful core business and developing new businesses.
The Senior Product Manager create, build and lead the consumer finance product function and will be responsible for developing a portfolio that enables the business to achieve its consumer finance ambitions. This role will be based in UK but will be responsible for delivering innovative new propositions and business models for consumer finance in European markets and overseeing multiple commercial partner relationships.
- Accountable for the European consumer finance product/marketing strategy including product offer, market positioning and customer strategy in each local market
- Develops and delivers innovative new propositions, products, and business models for consumer finance across relevant markets
- Ownership of commercial targets and accountability for delivering commercial success for consumer finance products across relevant geographic markets and product/line of business markets
- Establish and develop winning partnership relationships (particularly with lenders) to meet aligned stretching commercial ambitions
- Manage end-to-end product lifecycle, including identifying customer needs, product vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, and developing functional specifications through launch and enhancement phases.
- Well-rounded business leader with a proven track record of developing a strategic vision and executing tactical plans necessary to deliver successful products.
- Deep consumer finance product expertise, best practice, and external perspectives across a spectrum of credit products
- Strong commercial, problem solving and agile thinking skills.
- Ability to set direction and make decisions in a matrixed organisational structure,
- Adept at working as a collaborative team member within the consumer finance team
- Preferred experience would include work at both large/medium and smaller high growth businesses with a consumer finance focus.
Highly competitive package.
Hybrid working pattern - multiple UK offices including London and the Midlands