24 days ago
Remote - West Midlands
Are you looking to work for a cutting edge, SaaS company with Sass? Would you thrive in a supportive and forwards-thinking company that focus on providing a fun and collaborative work place?
A leading disruptor in the IT sales sector, my client is on the hunt for a Product designer to drive the creation of easy-to-use products that are visually appealing to their customers. They are looking for an expert in visual design with a logical approach to data and its use in the design process.
You will be responsible for the whole product design process, taking lead on the end-2-end product development process from ideation and definition to research and presenting designs to key stake holders across departments.
- Previous experience working in a product team in a B2B SaaS company
- Can operate across a number of teams and communicate effectively between all
- Experience presenting wireframes, prototypes your ideas behind them to senior stakeholders
- Comfortable working remotely
- Examples of previous experience conducting user research at all points of the process and delivering End-2-End functionality to clients
- Experience with Front end development software is desired but not essential
- Working closely with the product manager to interview customers to understand their needs, pain points and desires from the product
- Production of low-fidelity, high-fidelity and interactive prototypes to aid in feature development
- Working side by side with developers to ensure a excellent quality of feature production
- Creation and maintenance of a design language to be used across the product & brand
- Running of usability and feedback sessions to help with further iteration on the product
Outcomes - what you are measured on
- Build out and maintain a product backlog with at least 2 sprints worth of work
- Produce high-fidelity designs for new development work
- Maintain an average per feature rating of 7+
- Generate research driven insights to aid product design & direction
This Fully remote role comes with a range of benefits, including 8 staff work events, fully paid for and expensed.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for an up-and-coming disruptor In the SaaS sector so if you would like to find out more get in touch at: