London - Flexi Working
Up to £50,000
Are you a talented Producer with Agency Side experience? I have the perfect job for you!
Currently recruiting for a London Based Creative Agency who work with an array of global, extremely well-known Gaming clients - They are now on the hunt for an experienced Senior Producer.
The Senior Producer will report directly into the Head of Production and work alongside two Senior Project Manager's. You will lead project management/production for a key gaming brand client, owning the process, productivity and profit of the creative projects.
The Senior Producer primarily works on high-level projects, but also oversees and mentors Mid-Level Project Managers for low to mid-level projects, guiding them with planning, scoping, costing, producing and delivery. They champion revenue protection, team satisfaction and client satisfaction, and safeguard the delivery process.
- Minimum 7 years proven creative agency experience, working with big brands and delivering multiple projects with a strong focus on digital and social content production
- High-level understanding of Creative, Design, Video, 2D, 3D and Sound roles, functions, capabilities and applications
- Technical understanding of various production software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Maya, Blender, Octane, etc.)
- Experience budgeting, scoping, supervising and reconciling high-level projects
- Experience developing project workflows across digital, social, video, 2D and 3D
Experience guiding clients through complex production deliverables and be able to communicate problems and solutions clearly
- Experience or a willingness to mentor more junior team members of the project management team, managing their capacity and encouraging growth and improvement
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including strategy and creative conception)
- An understanding of the shoot production process
- Understanding of encoding/transcoding, codecs, video formats, file types, frame rates, resolutions