This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior PR and Communications Executive to join an ever-growing professional services organisation in Birmingham, who are well-known for their excellent work culture. You will be a pivotal part of the PR and communications function and there is a lot of opportunity for this role to develop moving forward.
You will work out of impressive Birmingham city centre offices 1 days a week, with 4 days from home (when everything returns to normal).
This Senior PR and Communications Executive role will involve:
- Ensure the organisations goals are met by implementing PR strategies which complement the business plans
- Communications activities are very broad, covering awards submissions, photography, social media and media relations
- Taking responsibility for the day to day management of the press office acting as key contact for enquiries
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Undertake market research to formulate PR campaigns
This Senior PR and Communications Executive position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- A passion for PR and communications
- Evidence of managing PR campaigns in a commercial environment
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time