Manchester, Greater Manchester
£36000.00 - £41000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Senior PMO Analyst
It is essential for this role that you have experience within the energy/utilities sector.
Gleeson Recruitment are working in partnership with a UK Wide IT Services company within the utilities arena to find a Senior PMO Analyst work part of the PMO team. Our client is supporting the drive to a low carbon future. This is a superb opportunity to work within a dynamic sector at the beginnings of a change in how the energy sector operates.
As a PMO Analyst you will be responsible for making sure that best practice standards are applied across programmes and projects.
- Guiding programmes and projects through the Change Delivery
- Ensuring best practice standards are met across programmes and projects
- Ensuring project plans are produced to the required standard
- Creating MI and reporting of findings
- Management skills in programme or project related roles (project management, PMO, project co-ordinator)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must have experience within the energy/ utilities industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence and challenge senior programme and project team members
- PPM experience is desirable
- Fast paced environment, ideally working in an energy sector
.*Senior PMO Analyst* *PMO Analyst* *Energy* Utilities*