Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
GRG Executive Search are working in partnership with the West Midlands Growth Company with their requirement for a Senior PMO Analyst to join a key strategic part of their company portfolio. This role will support a variety of programmes within the PMO Centre of Excellence.
As the Senior PMO Analyst you will be the point of contact for all governance requirements from wider partnership, overseeing the planning scheduling and management of activities and also be accountable for ensuring that key documents/reports are produced, reviewed, approved and distributed via a controlled and agreed calendar and associated SLAs.
- Lead on creation and evolution of programme documentation, including document control and version control on information portal
- PMO Programme Level risk management and working with project managers for project level risk management
- Work closely with finance project accountant with finance month end reviews and finance change control
- Manage stakeholder expectations and pushback where necessary
- Work with workstream leads on their understanding of governance and assurance
- Provide expertise, advice, and guidance to the business, tailoring training needs assessments and recommendations to deliver programmes of work, ensuring quality and assurance
- Undertake regular capability assessments against P3M3 maturity levels, making recommendations as required to continually improve
- Maintaining the overall governance integrity of the programme, creating, developing, and reviewing programme documentation
- Designing and implementing required business processes including end to end lifecycle management
- Implementing a continuous improvement environment
- Review a make recommendations for improvement to programme delivery, stakeholder assurance and processes
- Extensive programme management experience gained within a similar environment managing a budget of c. £15m
- Significant experience within a similar role
- In depth knowledge of creating and implementing new processes, handoffs, and dependencies, including process improvement cycles
- Significant understanding and application of public sector project environment including governance and assurance processes.
- Worked previously with procurement/OJEU
- Experience in programme delivery, such as Prince2 practitioner, MSP practitioner, APM RFQ or similar
- Lean six sigma training
- Management of Risk (MoR)
This is a remote working opportunity but some travel may be required to their office in Birmingham. The role is a 15 month FTC and is paying up to £50k.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.