Up to £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be recruiting a Senior Planning Manager for one of the midlands largest employing retailers on a 12 month FTC.
This is a really exciting and pivotal role to the business so we are looking for someone with multi-channel marketing knowledge with planning experience and great stakeholder management skills.
Job title: Senior Planning Manager
Salary: £50k with car allowance
Contract: Full time - 12 month FTC
Start date: March/April
To lead in the planning of the annual marketing campaign across the business within marketing and digital channels. You will be responsible for the development and execution of all marketing activity plans.
This role requires someone with excellent multi-channel marketing knowledge to ensure that plans are delivered successfully. This role also requires excellent stakeholder management skills to ensure key relationships and communication across the business to ensure plans are built with the customer needs in mind and align with the business's objectives and success. In this role you will also work with external creative agencies.
- Develop the marketing plan/strategy across the business' multiple functions
- Build a strategy based on business pbjectives and activity plan
- Build and deliver a continuous 18 month marketing plan
- Track plans against the business' KPI's and using customer insights, trends and external events
- Ensure all plans are customer focused
- Lead the planning process with Heads of Marketing and Category and Customer Directors
- Work with external agencies
- Lead on ensuring cost efficiency of marketing plans
- Ensure plans are delivered in a time effective manner
- Take ownership of the campaign planning process for all business and agency stakeholders, ensuring teams are tracking against timelines, building in relevant sign off sessions and landing campaigns on time.
- Write customer led campaign briefs for agencies and internal marketing teams.
- Identify opportunities to improve the campaign by developing any campaign specific propositions
- Ensure campaigns are executed to plan through all marketing and digital channels
- Produce engaging marketing plans in the appropriate format to relevant stakeholders.
- Be responsible for evaluation of success of campaigns for all business stakeholders, actively driving improvements
- Build strong and trusted cross-functional relationships with category, ops, marketing, digital, finance, IT, and customer solutions team to deliver aligned marketing plans.
- Experience within a large organization
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong multi-channel marketing knowledge
- Stakeholder management skills and experience
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work well to deadlines
- Able to thrive in fast paced environment and deliver on high pressure activities
- Strong attitude and able to challenge and motivate current ideas
- Excellent communication and copy writing skills
- Able to build strong relationships across the business