Solihull, West Midlands
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment are currently looking to recruit for a Senior Payroll Advisor for a business based near Solihull.
As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to keep up to date with relevant legislation, advise of changes, and support the team in the accurate and timely processing of wages across numerous payrolls in the business.
Duties of a Senior Payroll Advisor:
- Ensuring accurate and timely payment of wages to staff members over weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll.
- Liaising with managers to ensure changes are implemented
- Keep up to date with any documentation relating to payroll.
- Comply with relevant legislation to ensure a consistent level of work and advise staff members on updates within legislation
- Keeping up to date with changes in HMRC rules and regulations
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Calculating manual payments
- Handling queries and providing a resolution
- Tax returns
- Completing starter and leaver information
- Calculating over time rates
- Knowledge of SSP,SMP, P11D etc
- Other adhoc duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within HR and payroll administration.
- Worked within professional services as desirable.
- The ability to work within a busy environment.
- Communicate on various levels.
- The ability to think quickly.
To apply for the Senior Payroll Advisor position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.