Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Remote, some to office travel
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an International technology business with their need to recruit a Senior Payroll Administrator EMEA on a permanent basis; In this newly created role you will be working within the People Team of a fantastic organisation
Location: Remote - Head office - Birmingham / West Midlands
Salary: Up to £45k + excellent benefits including training / study support
Hours: Full time, Flexible Working, Remote Working (option to go into the office if wanted)
About the Business
This is a business is a forwards thinking Technology business where the payroll department is the central function to keep the business performing with a focus on employee experience. To ensure that payroll is processed accurately, efficiently complying with pension, governance, and legislative guidelines. Guiding and managing the team to ensure errors are at a minimum.
Duties & Responsibilities (Full Job Description Available)
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing for over 2000 employees, liaising with providers around pension, governance, and compliance, and be the main point of contact for payroll issues.
- Meet all financial, payroll and pension deadlines as required
- Develop current payroll processes and policies
- Ensure compliance with all legislative and statutory requirements relating to payroll and pensions.
- Work with managers to educate and improve accuracy in relation to payroll tasks
- Maintain a strong high-performing team through effective training, coaching, team building, performance management and resource planning.
- Be involved in identifying and implementing continuous improvements strategies to improve efficiencies across the function, as well as taking on project work
- Management of the external payroll vendor contracts, including the on-going management of SLAs, service delivery.
- Responsibility to facilitate and deliver payroll in to EMEA region.
- Responsibility includes payroll delivery, vendor management, operational effectiveness and development of service level metrics
- Management of end-to-end controls for payroll processes while also developing a culture of continuous improvement in all countries.
- Responsible for the tracking and reconciliation of employee deductions and earnings including employee benefits, local taxes, and earnings for base salaries, bonuses, and commissions.
- Ensure accurate reporting
- Identify root cause of payroll system issues
- Assists employees with payroll issues
- Assist with audit for payroll and data entry accuracy.
- Work closely with Finance on tax related items
- Ensure delivery, accuracy, and other measures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in processing monthly payroll
- Knowledgeable of current pension, governance, and compliance legislation
- Experience of using external payroll
- Experienced in managing a payroll team
- Excellent numerical skills
- Advanced level of competence in MS applications - particularly Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proactive and able to use initiative and work under minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop strong, professional relationships with colleagues and customers
As a senior payroll administrator this is permanent full time position with a salary of up to £45k
To apply for the Senior Payroll Administrator EMEA position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.