£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a market leading retail and consumer services business, is looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager.
The Senior Marketing Manager will report directly into the Head of Marketing and play an integral part in diving forward multi-channel marketing activity. The role purpose is to develop and execute strategic activity across all marketing and digital channel for a range of business areas.
The role will encompass:
- Develop ideas and trading goals into the marketing plan.
- Support the Head of Marketing in creating strategic plans for consumer services.
- Be the Marketing Champion for the by building strong cross-functional relationships with the Customer Proposition, Service and Commercial Teams.
- Define marketing briefs for delivery by the Brand and Content, Channel Marketing Teams, digital, CRM and space.
- Analyse the customer insight and competitor analysis to ensure marketing comms answer customer pain points.
- Produce and communicate engaging marketing plans in the appropriate format to relevant stakeholders.
- Working closely with the Senior Planning Manager to develop campaign briefs, feeding in the relevant product, propositions, and promotions.
- Briefing categories on the annual campaign and promotion plan, ensuring compliance with legal marketing and price establishment rules.
A background within retail, consumer services or automotive would be advantageous. The successful candidate will possess a strong digital and marketing skillset. They demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively, manage multiple stakeholders and complex projects.
Highly competitive package. Hybrid working pattern.