£45000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
My client, a well established healthcare business, is looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager.
Following a period of sustained growth, and no plans to slow down, my client is looking to recruit a senior marketing role into the business.
The Senior Marketing Manager will report directly into the COO and will play a significant role in the overall marketing strategy. You will help shape the overall direction and lead marketing activity; a hands-on role with lots of scope to grow.
The Senior Marketing Manager role will encompass:
- Growth of the business, increasing referrals, and building relationships with NHS and other key stakeholders.
- Build awareness and engagement to drive referrals
- Support internal stakeholders to drive contract wins
- Develop the customer brand and proposition
The ideal candidate for this Senior Marketing Manager role will possess a strong multi-channel marketing skill-set, capable of defining strategy whilst remaining hands on. Key requirements include:
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- A proven track record of building effective multi-channel campaigns.
- A desire to grow into a bigger role.
Highly competitive package.
Role based in Preston - 3+ days per week in the office.