Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment are exclusively recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager. This role is working for a high-growth B2C organisation based in Birmingham; with hugely exciting growth plans, now is a fantastic time to join.
This role blends a range of skills from marketing and content to digital and will require someone to both influence strategy and remain hands-on - a brilliant role for the right person.
The role of Senior Marketing Manager will report directly into the MD and will lead the Marketing & Sales function. Initially leading small team of two, the role is likely to scale in due course. The role will encompass:
- Management of the entire marketing and sales process from brand creation and engagement, through to sales progression
- Ownership of the overall marketing strategy and direction
- Creating compelling and accurate multi-channel marketing collateral
- Brand building, customer awareness & engagement, acquisition and conversion.
- Management of social media accounts.
- Working closely with sales team to provide market and customer insight to influence decision making
- Own the marketing budget and forecast
- Reporting on and optimising the campaign and media strategies to deliver the best ROI
The ideal candidate for this Senior Marketing Manager will possess the following skills and expertise:
- A broad marketing skill-set encompassing digital marketing, social and content
- An ability to shape strategy whilst remaining hands-on
- A commercial, data-driven mindset - able to use insight to influence decisions
- A passionate team player, excited by making a difference.
- A B2C or retail background
A background within real-estate could be advantageous, as could a background in selling high ticket value goods and considered purchases.
Highly competitive package.
Role based in Birmingham with some future flex.