Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £60000 per annum
12 months ago
I have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join one of the most exciting B2C brands in the Birmingham area. You would work alongside some of the most talented creative marketers in the region, in an ever-growing team, for a business that is well-known for it fun and forward-thinking culture.
- You would have ownership of the marketing plan and budget, as well as running a team of marketers and designers
- Management of agencies - creative, digital and PR
- Planning and management of marketing campaigns
- Ensuring all marketing objectives are being met successfully
- Working on campaigns at both a local and national level
- Work on full mix campaigns, touching on branding, events, digital, PR and traditional marketing
Skills / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field and/or marketing led qualification such as CIM.
- Have effective time management skills and the ability to multitask whilst managing budgets.
- Demonstrable experience or running large-scale marketing campaigns within a multi-site retail environment
- Possess a high competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skill.
To apply for the Senior Marketing Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.