Senior Marketing Executive
Up to £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
April - May 2023
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an Ecommerce retail brand based in Coventry, to recruit for a Senior Marketing Executive on a full time, perm basis.
We are looking for a marketing professional who is experienced across both traditional and digital marketing as this role is being brought in to focus on the traditional marketing space of the business.
This role is great for progression and will be great for someone who is to progress to Marketing Manager in the next year.
Job title: Senior Marketing Executive
Contract: Perm, full time
WFH: Hybrid - 1 - 2 days a week in the office
You will be working with the Marketing team to deliver compelling and strategic marketing campaigns across a variety of channels. This role is a broad role focusing on increasing reach to both B2B and B2C customer base of our ecommerce retail client.
- Execute and deliver campaigns for both retail and trade consumers via traditional and digital channels.
- Media buying
- Have creative flare for new campaigns and ad copy creation
- Support Head of Marketing with coordination of all marketing activities across all channels
- Report on activities and measure performance and success of campaigns
- Work with wider teams to implement changes on campaigns via reporting findings
- Work to consistently build a positive and effective social media presence
- Experience within a retail business is essential - ecommerce retail experience would be preferable
- Has experience working as a Senior Marketing Executive previously
- Previous experience in marketing in a retail organisation with demonstrable planning and coordination experience
- Ecommerce business experience desirable
- Experience across both traditional and digital marketing
- Able to work strategically and is able to develop and implement marketing campaigns
- Experience reporting on campaigns and implementing recommendations
- Excellent communication skills and is able to work with stakeholders effectively
Please apply for more information