My client, a leading B2B manufacturing business, are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their growing team. This is a newly defined role to the business and will play a pivotal role in shaping and defining the overall marketing & digital strategy for the business; with a focus on driving brand awareness and maximise lead generation results.
This role with suit a broad multi-marketer, who is a creative and hands on in their approach. You will have experience building multi-channel marketing campaigns across both digital and traditional channels.
- Develop and execute an engaging marketing plans that align with wider business goals.
- Manage social media channels and develop and content strategy to build a B2B online presence,
- Create and deploy engaging email campaigns, ensuring communications are tailored to specific target audiences.
- Daily management the Website (Wordpress), ensuring content is uploaded on time.
- Support the sale team with the creation of promotional material and collateral.
- Management, planning & organisation of all exhibitions & trade shows.
- Collaborating with with EMEA head office to develop UK website & digital activities.
- Experience working in a similar Marketing Position
- Experience working within a B2B environment.
- Demonstrable experience leading on campaigns, social media, email and other digital channels.
- Analytical, data driven with good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- High attention to detail, and an excellent communicator.