Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £32000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My Client, a leading B2B manufacturing business, are looking for a senior marketing executive to join their fast paced marketing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, the role will focus on executing mutli-channel marketing campaigns to drive performance for individual customer channels.
This is a great opportunity to really make this role own, and would suit someone who is a self-starter, and strategic in their approach but still enjoys being hands-on in the day to day execution.
- Support the Head of Marketing with executing engaging marketing campaigns and collateral to drive brand awareness across a range of channels.
- Conduct regular market and customer research - understand the audience, their needs and buying behaviours.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to bring market insight and channel objectives inline with the wider marketing strategy.
- Equip the sales team with the tools and collateral they need to educate and drive demand for products.
- Planning and delivering the marketing activity plan, focusing on social media, POS, case studies , product launches, copy writing, PR and sales promotions.
- Work closely with EMEA and group functions to ensure all communications are consistent and aligned with group brand guidelines.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance, using insights to optimise future campaigns.
- Have experience within B2B manufacturing environments, and a proven track record of delivering marketing campaigns.
- Be results driven, and commercially minded.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure and to deadlines, with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Motivated, self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment and loves a challenge.
Flexible working approach: 3 days in office, 2 days from home.