Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £27000.00 per annum
5 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be recruiting another exciting role for the West Midlands Growth Company. We are seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join the team and support a specialized area of growth for the company.
Job title: Senior Marketing Executive
Salary: up to £27,000
Contract: Full time until March 2023
WFH: Hybrid and flexible option available
The West Midland Growth Company (WMGC) helps the region make its mark nationally and internationally. Through investor attraction and retention, regional marketing and tourism promotion, the WMGC showcases and supports the best of the West Midlands. The company works with a range of partners and stakeholders - including hundreds of local businesses, the public sector, universities and government.
To raise awareness and perception amongst international and national B2B audiences of the West Midlands as a desirable location for invest; leveraging a full mix of communications and marketing channels to promote our proposition and support lead generation.
Through this, the role will support the delivery of our Business and Tourism programme (BATP), which seeks to maximise the region's potential as the hosts of the Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022. This programme will attract visitors, investors and events to the West Midlands and the UK, and grow export opportunities for the region and the UK.
The Senior Marketing Executive will work across the West Midlands region and nationally with possible international travel.
The Senior Marketing Executive will work with the Head of Sector Marketing, marketing and communications colleagues and Business Attraction team.
- Drafting and posting social media, managing content and timing to maximise engagement
- Providing support on the development and on the day delivery of events
- Working with internal stakeholders and creative agencies on the creation of sector collateral and brochureware
- Leading on the collation and reporting of key marketing metrics
- Manage the creation and delivery of newsletters
- Leading on the creation of client-facing powerpoints for use by the business development team
- Building knowledge of our sector propositions to inform and improve quality of output across all channels
- When required, support marketing colleagues across the business on broader initiatives
- Professional qualification or relevant degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience producing collateral and/ or events.
- Digital marketing including managing social channels, using a CMS
and analytics packages
- Ability to analyse and interpret
varied data to prepare clear and concise reports, e-newsletters, web content, briefings and presentations for marcomms managers and
- Ability to deal with and manage confidential and sensitive information with a high level of integrity
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to proofread to a high standard
- Experience within a similar B2B marketing role
- Expertise in developing relationships in a multi-stakeholder / delivery partner environment
- Knowledge of website management and a knowledge of analytical tools
If you are interested in this role and think you could be suitable, please apply to this advert. All responses are personally reviewed and called to move to initial pre-screen stage if suitable.