Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Looking for something dynamic, forward-thinking? Passionate about Marketing and Communications? We are partnering with the West Midlands Growth Company in their search for a Senior Marketing Communications Executive.
We are looking for someone with a strong commercial focus and a huge passion for marketing, who will bring bags of initiative.
You will be part of a busy and ambitious marcomms team that support the Inward Investment area of the West Midlands Growth Company and its clients through Marketing, PR, stakeholder relations and strategic communications.
As the Senior Marketing Communications Executive you will be acting as the voice of the brand, responsible for creating and maintaining brand awareness across all social channels in order to grow the sector audiences.
The West Midlands Growth Company helps the region make its mark nationally and internationally. Through investor attraction and retention, regional marketing and tourism promotion, the WMGC showcases and supports the best of the West Midlands. The company works with a range of partners and stakeholders - including hundreds of local businesses, the public sector, universities and government.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Identifying and targeting key audiences across social channels in line with objectives
- Implementing the marcomms strategy and campaign activity
- Creating content for social, web and media engagement
- Supporting on digital marketing, producing collateral, promotion of events and other marketing activities
- Support on the delivery of the integrated marcomms content and communications plan
- Support with development and management of digital channels and platforms - websites, social media and e-newsletters
- Relevant degree, professional qualification and work experience and significant work experience in a marcomms role, within a B2B environment
- Digital marketing, including managing social channels, using a CMS and analytics
- Ability to manage, co-ordinate and process complex and competing workloads to
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience with media and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills