City of London
£46000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Senior Marketing & Business Development Executive
Law | London (Hybrid) | Up to £52,000
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading law firm to recruit an experienced Senior Business Development Executive with a background in both marketing & the legal sector.
You will support partners and other key stakeholders with a go-to--market strategy and will focus on leading omnichannel Business Development ideas and initiatives to shape the firms brand and reputation externally.
With a flexible and hybrid working approach, an excellent location and plenty of additional benefits, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
This firm supports hybrid and flexible working, with approx. 2/3 days office facing requirements per week. Experience in both a legal or professional services AND a marketing capacity are essential criteria/s for this role.
The role includes, but is not limited to the following criteria:
- Liaise with the Partners and Senior Business development Managers to assess priority growth areas.
- Strategically advise the Division on BD activity, regularly reviewing and monitoring BD performance.
- Support the delivery of practice BD plans, focusing on the go-to-market strategy across a range of channels.
- Market & competitor research and analysis.
- Assist the partners with pitches; providing collateral and supporting with production, ensuring all pitch content is delivered to the highest standard.
- Work with the Bids Team and provide case study materials
- Identify and measure marketing and BD tactics for the division
- Work with the wider marketing team to manage events, round tables, webinars etc to drive ROI
- Creating and editing content for the website
- Assist the communications team to review promotional material & market literature
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar marketing & business development role at a Law firm is essential.
- Attention to detail is key
- Experience in a partnership environment
- Commercial and business acumen
- Able to work to deadlines and juggle work load
- Stakeholder management: able to influence at a senior level
- Able to work collaboratively