£35000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance and bonus
2 months ago
Senior Manager of Finance - Europe
Our client is a global group that specialises within the manufacturing and engineering space and offers international travel! They are looking for a hands-on Senior Manager of Finance to join their team in Coleshill, report into the Director of European Finance and maintain the integrity of internal and external reporting.
A Senior Manager of Finance will typically:
- Prepare month end and annual financial reporting to Group, monthly forecasts and annual budgets for assigned ledgers and managing monthly journals processes.
- Oversee, coordinate, and prepare all statutory and regulatory submissions.
- Perform controlling activities for the UK Selling General & Administrative costs.
- Manage processing of corporate general ledger transactions and ensure complete balance sheet control, reviewing group balance sheets, providing explanations for significant movements based on Group thresholds.
- Control and manage account reconciliations working with the plant and direct reports to ensure timely submissions are made and reviewed.
- Develop, deliver and maintain robust accounting systems & processes to ensure the integrity of day to day accounting. Implementing real demonstrable change in terms of processes.
- Assist with the completion of special projects, including system implementation workstreams, and prepare information and analysis for ad-hoc requests as needed
An ideal applicant for this Senior Manager of Finance vacancy will be:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate information clearly to all levels, including financial and non-financial individuals.
- Post qualified experience (ACA preferably or ACCA or CIMA) dealing with accounting topics across an international group, implementing controls and processes to improve systems and deliverables.
- A track record in maintaining internal and external reporting processes, meeting forecasts and budgets.
- International travel required of up to 25% often at short notice
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £50,000 and an excellent benefits package (£60,000 including car allowance and bonus). If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 121 752 9968 / +44 (0) 7904 480 058 ✉