Solihull, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
18 days ago
Senior Management Accountant - Solihull - 40 - 45k
Are you a Qualified Accountant and looking for a new role that will provide the opportunity to drive meaningful changes within a growing PE backed business?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a PE backed organisation who are looking to add a Qualified Management Accountant to their growing team in Solihull. The role will be at the forefront of preparing their management and will be essential in driving real change within their Finance function and streamlining processes.
The organisation has acquired a number of new businesses and need support to fully integrate them into their group accounts and with a team of 20 strong, there will be plenty of progression finance and can adapt to a fast paced and exciting working environment.
Management Accountant in Solihull responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end to end monthly reporting, ensuring timely and accurate provision of information for use in business decision making.
- Key point of contact to the wider management team.
- A key part of the budgeting process ensuring fair and challenging targets are set for each department.
- Liaising with the commercial team and taking lead in budget/forecast updates in these commercial team meetings, whilst providing project managers with relevant information on current and forecasted spend.
- Providing in depth analysis to Non-Financial stakeholders in order to give them clarity on performance and to help with their decision making
- Support the analysis and development of long-term cost saving and contract management.
- Qualified - ACA, ACCA or Cima
- Previous experience building relationships with non-finance
- Experience in a hands on management accounting role
- An analytical mindset with an ability to present
- Hands on attitude
Management Accountant in Solihull Package:
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Private health care
- 25 days holiday