£32000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + + Study Support
14 days ago
Are you an experienced Management Accountant? Would you line manager responsibility? If so, then please read on.
You will be joining a busy department where you will have the responsibility for managing a small team of two whilst being a senior management accountant in the division.
You will receive a salary of up to £42k per annum + Study Support + bonus depending on experience alongside other great benefits.
- Ensuring the income and expenditure for the budget area is reported accurately
- Preparation of accounts
- Ensuring budget holders are adhering to financial regulations and accounting practices
- Ensuring spending is in line with budget or plans and advising on implications.
- Preparation of variance statements and commentaries of variances against targets.
- Undertake monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- In support of the budget holders, key role in preparing budgetary and forecast information across a range of budget centres in line with assumptions agreed.
- Calculation and reporting of budget to date information considering agreed principles and assumptions.
- Producing financial data
- Reviewing, interpreting and analysing information and communicating these in a clear way to key stakeholders.
- System reconciliations
- Monthly reports.
- Annual accounts as well as budgetary and forecast information
- Delivering improvements to the monitoring of financial performance
Skills and experience:
- Acca or cima part qualified accountant
- Previous experience supervising or training staff desirable
- Proven track record of delivering work accurately and on time
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 25 days holiday a year + christmas closure & option to buy more
- Life assurance
- Employee discounts
This is a great opportunity for you to join as Senior Management Accountant, if this sounds like you, submit your cv today