Senior Management Accountant
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a successful manufacturing business based in Telford, to assist them in appointing a Senior Management Accountant to their Finance team.
The role of the Senior Management Accountant is to support the Financial Controller and to work closely with the management accounting team to produce the monthly management accounts to PLC reporting deadlines. Supporting the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for quarterly forecasts and the annual budget.
This role also involves responsibility for the maintenance of the costing models for the business and will involve assisting the Financial Controller with project work around these costing models.
- Develop, improve and then maintain the various costing models
- Ensure that the costings on the NAV system are up to date and accurate
- Work with the Operations Team to deliver updated BOMs and systemise calculation of standard cost including schedules for labour and production overhead
- Review run times and set up times of labour and overhead rates
- Manage the annual review and update of standard cost and inventory revaluation
- Analyse cost accounting data and assist with cycle count & physical inventories
- Assist the financial controller with project work
- Assist the financial controller with year-end processes; quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Completion of month end processes
- Completion of variance analysis, bridge to forecast, budget and prior year including detailed analysis of labour and material variances
Senior Management Accountant Package:
- £50,000 to £60,000
- Additional benefits